Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 2 x 100 ml coffee
- 20 ml grappa
- 2-4 tsp sugar
- 200 ml milk
- Chocolate sauce or cocoa powder
- Divide the grappa between two tall glasses.
- Prepare the coffee in a separate cup or glass, add the sugar and stir until the sugar crystals have dissolved.
- Divide one third of the coffee between the two glasses containing the grappa.
- Prepare some milk foam and mix it with the remaining coffee.
- Pour this mixture into the glasses slowly and carefully to avoid mixing the layers.
Decorate with ground coffee or chocolate sauce.