Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 2 x 45 ml strong espresso
- Whipped cream maker
- 350 ml cream
- 10 ml sugared water (made of equal parts sugar and water)
- Strawberry purée
- 5 ice cubes
- Put the ice cubes in a shaker.
- Prepare the espresso in the same shaker.
- Shake for about 20 seconds so that the espresso cools immediately.
- Then pour the mixed ingredients into the whipped cream maker.
- Tightly close the whipped cream maker, shake it and insert the cartridge.
- Vigorously shake the whipped cream maker 8-10 times and refrigerate until needed.
- Put a little strawberry purée in a cocktail glass and pour the frothy espresso over it.
Decorate with a strawberry or a coffee bean, if liked.