The modular CLARIS water-filtering system consists of the filter cartridge, the filter head, the connection pipe and the flow sensor. The CLARIS water-filtering system is ideal for use in all two-grinder coffee machines from JURA (IMPRESSA X9 WIN, IMPRESSA X9 and IMPRESSA X7-S).
This gives you important benefits:
- Reduced service costs thanks to protection against calcification
- Machines are more efficient and have a longer service life
- Machine failures and angry customers are a thing of the past
- Coffee with the perfect crema full of aroma and pleasant fragrance
- Optimised coffee consumption and reduced energy costs
- Perfectly suited to the JURA coffee machines
To ensure that the filter change instruction does not appear as usual after 50 litres, the programmable settings need to be changed the first time the CLARIS water filter is used. This can only be effected by authorised JURA service partners.
The VENDING application describes the preparation of hot water beverages without producing steam. The specified capacities are guidelines and may vary depending on the machine type. We would be more than happy to make a special recommendation for your machine type. Please note that the water filter has a lower litre capacity with steam production.